Cosmic Air International. Cosmic Air International is one of the leading IATA accredited travel Agent in Bangladesh which established in 1999 at the heart of the Dhaka City.It is a well reputed travel agent & tour operator and also an well reputed Hajj & Umrah agent. Cosmic Air International offers very comparative fares including packages.
We have very experienced personal for ultimate travel solution for inbound and out bound travelers. Cosmic Air International provides you one-stop service where you can get Air Ticket,Hotel package ,Hajj & Umrah Package ,Visa Processing and many more.
Why You Should Perform Haj With Cosmic Air International?
• Our rates are reasonable
• Modern Hotels very close to Haram Sharif
• Recognised by the government of Bangladesh & Saudi Arabia
• Catered to thousands of Hajis
• All services under one roof
• Only tour to offer choice of family rooms (limited please rush)
• Varieties of food
• All inclusive hassle free package.
• Medical Assistance
• Most important our 12 years of experience
Key Features of Super Deluxe ELITE Hajj Package 2020:
Residence Arrangement :
- Makkah : Grand Zamzam/Millennium Hotel, Zero (0) Meter from Haram Mosque
- Madinah : Anwar Al Movenpick / Hilton / Hayatt International, 150 Meter from Haram Mosque
Hajj Period Arrangement :
- Mina : European AC Tent with Sofa Bed, Blanket, Pillow
- Arafat : European AC Tent
- Muzdalifa : European Area
- Transport : Tag with European Bus
- Food : 3 Times Food [ Hajj Days ]
- Air Lines : Saudia Airlines or Bangladesh Biman, BUSINESS CLASS
- Food : Full Board [ Within Declared Time By Hotel Authority ]
- Guide : For Proper Guidance to Perform Umrah & Hajj and When required.
- Transport : Special Transport for Makkah – Madinah – Jeddah.
- Others Facilities : Medical Assistance, 24 hours Tea & fruits, Ziyarat, Female guide & attendant will be available only for female pilgrims. [ Mina & Arafat ]
N.B. Package will valid only period 04 to 22 Dhul Hijja
Super Deluxe Elite Package 2020 (if departure is on 04/05 September 2020)
Day – 1: (24-25/07/2020) – 3-4th Dhul Hijjah – Meet & assist at Dhaka Airport
Meet at Dhaka Airport to depart for Jeddah Airport. Throughout the journey for your benefit, there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any queries you have from Bangladesh till you return back home. Waiting time in immigration can be over 5 hours. This is beyond our control. Once we clear, we will journey to Makkah and check in to our Hotel Grand ZAMZAM/MILLENNIUM Hotel and leave to perform Umrah.
Day – 2: (26/07/2020) – 5th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Makkah
Day – 3: (27/07/2020) – 6th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Makkah
Day – 4: (28/07/2020) – 7th Dhul Hijjah – Prepare to leave for Mina
Day – 5: (29/07/2020) – 8th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Mina : This will be our first day in Mina. You will be able to enjoy the atmosphere in Mina and can participate in lectures and advice sessions in the days to come.
Day – 6: (30/07/2020) – 9th Dhul Hijjah – Leave for Arafat : We’ll leave shortly after Fajr (approximately 8:00am) and will leave for Arafat where we will spend the entire day. Enjoy advice and lectures until Maghrib time. We will leave for Muzdalifah shortly after.
Day – 7: (31/07/2020) – 10th Dhul Hijjah – Leave Mizdalifah and return to Mina
From Mina we will leave as a group for Jamarat (Stoning). After Jamarat we will leave for Makkah to complete Tawaf Al ziarah and await news for the completion of the Qurbani. We will then return back to the Mina Tents.
Note: On this day we will be walking a distance of anywhere around 10-15 miles. [ We have Transport for Elite Package pilgrims, depend on Muzdalifa Traffic Condition ]
Day – 8: (01/08/2020) – 11th Dhul Hijjah – Second day of Stoning : This will be the second day of stoning, on this day we as a group will stone all three Jamarats. Then the group will return back to Mina.
Day – 9: (02/08/2020) – 12th Dhul Hijjah – Third day of Stoning : This will be the third day of stoning. Once we have stoned all the three jamarats, we can then head back to our Hotel. You could stay in Mina to do another day of stoning.
Day – 10: (03/08/2020) – 13th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day in Makkah : We’ll spend the day resting in back at your hotel.
Day – 11: (04/08/2020) – 14th Dhul Hijjah – Journey to Madinah : The group will check out of our hotel in Makkah at 2pm and journey to Madinah.
Note: The journey time to Madinah by coach can be over 10 hours including breaks at service stations.
Please be aware, you may be seated for anything up to 2 hours until the Hajj Ministry authorise release from Makkah.
Day – 12: (05/08/2020) – 15th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Madinah : We’ll spend the day resting in Madinah.
Day – 13: (06/08/2020) – 16th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Madinah : We’ll spend the day resting in Madinah.
Day – 14 (07/08/2020) – 17th Dhul Hijjah – We will check out from Madinah and fly from Jeddah / Madinah return to the Bangladesh.
Note: You may be seated in the coach from Madinah for anything up to 2 hours, pending authorisation from the Hajj Ministry to be released from Madinah.
Hotels in Makkah
• Makkah Hotel 5* Star – Grand ZamZam (Makkah) or Millennium Hotel.
Hotel in Madinah
• Madinah Hotel 5* Star – Anwar Al Moevenpick (Madinah)or 5* Star Hayatt Internationa l(Madinah
TOUR COST INCLUSIVE OF:
- Muallim fee & Others Service Charges.
- Hajj Visa Services
- Meet & Assist at Dhaka & Jedda / Madina Airport.
- Direct Hajj flight with Saudia Airlines or Bangladesh Biman. Business Class
- Hotel stay in Makkah and Madina as per package period.
- Room Service as per Hotels rules.
- Internal Transportation by bus in groups provided my Muallim / Hajj Ministry.
- Ziyarat (Historical Sightseeing) : Only Madinah
- Complimentary items porvided by the tour operator.
- Qurbani is not included.
- Airlines – As per Hajj schedule.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Hajj Tour operator is not responsible for the Extra luggage payment & lost luggage.
- All packages are subject to availability and subject to Airlines Schedules.
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter islamic dates.
- Hotel Rooms have no specific views.
- Personal travel is not included this package.
- Please be aware that hotel check in times are after 6 pm and Check out before 12 pm, unless otherwise stated.
- Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they, we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
- An Agreement paper between Pilgrim and Hajj agent has to be signed duly.
- As per your desire Hajj package 2020 you have to fill up Pilgrim Registration Form 2020. Download Hajj Registration form
- For confirmation online Registration, you have to pay booking amount BDT 50,000/-
- Rest of package amount has to be paid followed by government declared time.
- Must have signed an agreement paper during Booking.
- Must have submitted with Hajj Registration form – Copy of National Identity Card (NID), 4 Copies Recent Passport size photographs and Passport Copy.
- No refund after online registration.
- No Refund Airlines Ticket amount after Issue the Ticket.
- All cancellation policy is followed by Bangladesh and KSA government.
||13 – 20 Days
||24/25 July 2020